frequently asked questions
Who is the Baby Guy?
Armed with an Angry Baby and no filter, Jamie Grayson (The Baby Guy NYC) has quickly become one of the most well-respected authorities in the baby gear and child safety space for 5 years strong. After 4 ½ years as a product demonstrator and personal shopper at BuyBuyBaby, and a year at one of Manhattan’s top birth education centers, Jamie Grayson now spends his days reviewing baby gear, moderating a social media audience of nearly 250,000, curating the awesome monthly #babyguybox, traveling the country speaking at expectant parent events such as Gearapalooza, Nordstrom, and MommyCon, and drinking coffee. Lots of coffee. And wine. Let’s not forget that.
Featured in: NY Times, LA Times, Time Out NY, The Wall Street Journal, Daily Mail UK, American Baby, and many other printed outlets; Host of “Jamie Grayson’s Baby Gear Guide” on ulive.com; Has appeared on Martha Stewart and The Today Show; Gear Guy for StrollerTraffic.com; Formerly member of the Board of Advisors for BabyTalk and Parenting Magazines.
- What is BabyGuyBox?
- What can I expect to receive in my babyguybox boxes?
- How much does a babyguybox subscription cost? What are my subscription options?
- Who selects the products I receive in my box?
- Can I choose or switch out items in my box?
- Are the products you include in babyguyboxes organic?
- Can I give babyguybox as a gift?
- What payment methods do you accept?
- Can I change my shipping address?
- Can I pause my subscription?
- What is your cancellation policy?
- Can I have multiple babyguybox accounts?
How do I reach customer service?
Reach us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please allow 24 hours for a response :)
Reach us by phone: 800-491-5811
Monday to Friday 9am-5pm EST - if you don't reach us, feel free to leave a voicemail or send an email and we'll respond as soon as we can.
Any issues or errors with your babyguybox should be reported to customer service immediately. We will find an appropriate solution at our discretion on a case-by-case basis for issues or errors reported 30 days of the delivery date.
- How can I reach your merchandising team?
RETURNS, REFUNDS & REPLACEMENTS
Can I return my box?
We’re sorry that we cannot accept returns of whole boxes or individual products. If you’ve received a defective, damaged, or otherwise unsatisfactory product, please reach out to customer service and let us know immediately so we can find an appropriate solution.
- What is your refund policy?
- What if I receive a damaged product or a product is missing from my box?
How do I express interest in including my product in babyguybox boxes?
We’re always looking for hot, new, interesting products. If you have something you think Team Baby Guy might like, click here to share your information and learn more about us.